– 4 bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
– 1 double bedroom
– kitchen + eating area
– living room
– television room
– library/dining room
Ground floor (additional):
– 2 double bedrooms
– laundry room
It also has a 250 meters squared garden with an outside dining area.
Junqueira/Belém area, to the west of central Lisbon.
The property is extremely well located for a week’s holiday in Lisbon, but also great for combining with long weekends or extended stays of Comporta.
4 hours daily housekeeping service included.
Babysitters and/or chef that can be provided for an additional cost.
Located in Junqueira/Belém
Belém is located to the west of central Lisbon, and is the setting for many of the capital’s most famous sites. The district combines historical monuments, museums and well-manicured parks, with the Tejo estuary as a backdrop.
Some of the sites most worth visiting are easily accessible from the house, such as:
1) The stunning panoramic view from the Padrao dos Descobrimentos
2) The Torre de Belem with its intricate, Arabic design
3) The Mosteiro (monastery) dos Jeronimos
4) Jardim Botânico (Tropical Gardens) located just to the east of the monastery when in need of some peace and quiet.
5) The MAAT (Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology) – housed in a former power station, the building is both beautiful and imposing.
Lisbon is also renowned for its food scene and is the home of the Pastéis de Nata.