Fifield House was built in 2015 on the site of a former Estate Lodge, in the heart of the Cotswolds. The house has 8 bedrooms and plenty of space, with large sash windows, limestone floors and an elegant but relaxed feel.
- Huge south facing Kitchen/Dining room with polished concrete floor, an entire wall of crittal with stunning views, a large bespoke kitchen island and state of the art kitchen equipment.
- Formal Drawing Room, lovely and light with wooden floors and large windows, a bar with a small fridge and great views. The drawing room is linked to the kitchen by a double sided fireplace.
- Library. Perfect room for relaxing and watching movies. Fully interactive TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime plus a DVD player Huge L shaped Sofa and plenty of books!
- Utility Room: 2 washing machines, a rotary iron, 1 tumble drier and plenty of space
- Playroom with TV, DVD, Apple TV and lots of games, toys and DVDs. Door onto south facing terrace
- Separate Gym by garages
- Master Bedroom Suite – Emperor (7ft) bed, amazing sweeping views through Dormer Windows, shutters, Huge copper bath in Master bathroom, separate Lefroy Brooks shower, Double Sinks. Separate Dressing Room
- Ensuite Double Bedroom on the Ground Floor
- Children’s bedroom – bunk bed
- Single Child’s Room – and Children’s bathroom
- A further twin room en-suite
- Main Guest En-suite
Single en-suite shower room
- 7 Acres of Garden to explore.
- Large kitchen/ dining table seats 14 comfortably. BBQ (Green Egg), Outdoor tables and chairs on terrace.
- Croquet Lawn.
- Netball and Football nets and balls.
- Double Garage.
- Hot water pressure car washer and concrete forecourt.
- A magnificent Mongonlian yurt which is perfect for “glamping”.
- 3 children’s bicycles, 2 adult bicycles.
- Our own private 40 Acre wood within walking distance, as well as lots of lovely walking trails etc.